Jump is merely around the corner and information technology is time to bring some color into our interiors. Allow'due south think coffee filters craft All what I can think of lately is flowers …colorful flowers, pretty blooms. It volition take a while till I see all that and then I decided to make some. I accept used fabric, ribbon, burlap to brand them but this time I like to use coffee filters to make them. As you know coffee filters come up in two colors …natural and white and so that is non much color correct there. It is time to dye those white ones in some color paint. Perfect budget friendly crafting fabric dont y'all things and so? Did I forget to mention that they are a dollar at Dollar tree for all 150 of them? Learn with me several means to color your java filters


Items you need to dye coffee filter for crafts and diy

  • coffee filters
  • food coloring or only acrylic paint
  • markers


 Equally I mention earlier you lot can use red food dye or just pigment. Mix 1 of them in a shallow basin of h2o. The coffee filters volition dry quite a bit lighter than they seem when wet, so if yous're going for a deeper pink, make your water slightly darker


How to dye coffee filters. Coffee filters crafts idea. Budget friendly crafting supplies . Coloring coffee filtr with acrylic paint

I like to dissever the packs of coffee filters into groups of six, or so.  Hold the filters together by the base and simply dip in the water mixture.  The filters will soak up the water quickly, so you don't need to go out them sitting there for more than than a couple seconds.  Let whatever drips fall off and transfer to a newspaper towel lined cookie canvas.


coffee filters dyeHow to dye coffee filters. Coffee filters crafts idea. Budget friendly crafting supplys

As I am going to make lots of flowers so I like variations. You lot tin dip your filter entirely or just tips .


coffee filters dye

coffee filters dye

As you satisfied with your color dipping you tin can either leave information technology overnight to dry or simply bake them at 300 F for nigh xxx min to dry quicker.


coffee filters dye

Hither how they wait dried .. as you tin meet colors are cute!! I can't wait to share with you all the flowers I am going to make with them. Love those imperfections !! They will help me make beautiful flowers so stay tuned


How to dye coffee filters. Easy ways to color coffee filter. Seasonal crafts idea. Budget friendly crafting supplies

Java filter is set up for budget friendly crafting. Coloring color filters is done

Check video below on how to add multiple colors



Other way I dye coffee filters

Let's say you dont have pigment or food coloring you tin can actually use markers

Cheque that method Here


I have made so many projects with coffee filters and then cheque couple of them below only there is more coming.


Coffee filter sunflower tutorial inspired by MacKenzie Childs pattern.

Love to take fun with java filter especially making flowers. Check my MacKenzie Childs version of coffee filter sunflower Hither


Bank check those coffee filter peony I made lately. Aren't they gorgeous? Full tutorial HERE


Angel Wings DIY


Elegant Fall Wreath on the Upkeep!-DIY

Check details beneath on how to brand perfect rose out of different materials ..coffee filters included


Full java filters Magnolia blossom tutorial HERE